Banta’s Letter To Bill Gates
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘Start’ but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘Run’
he ran up to Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to ‘Sit’, so
that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any ‘Re-Scooter’ is available in system? I find only ‘Recycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost
the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘Find’ button,
but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt ‘Microsoft Word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence’, so when you will provide that?
6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one
icon which shows ‘My Computer’: when you will provide the remaining
7. It is surprising that windows says ‘My Pictures’ but
there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo
8. There is ‘Microsoft Office’ what about ‘Microsoft Home’ since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?
10. You provide ’My Network Places‘. For God sake please do not provide
’My Secret Places‘. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after
my office hours.
One personal questions.. How is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?
Now Lets look Bill Gates after reading this letter.....:) :D